As a caring and responsible dog owner, you want your pooch to have the best toys. However, most dogs chew through toys on a regular basis, which is why buying lots of expensive toys is simply unreasonable. Plus, you may be shopping on a budget, in which case cheap durable dog toys are exactly what you need. Check out our top 10 of cheap dog toys!
Chuckit! Ultra Dog Ball
One of the most popular inexpensive dog toys is a simple ball. It’s always a big hit with dogs of all ages and temperaments. The Chuckit! ball has numerous advantages:
- The high-bouncing construction of the ball will give your pup hours of fun.
- The ball can float on water, making it a perfect choice for pool time or beach retreats.
- The Chuckit! ball comes in 5 sizes, making it super easy to find the right one for your pooch.
- The contrast colours will make the ball irresistible for every dog.
KONG Classic Dog Toy
KONG makes many beloved cheap dog toys, but their classic dog toy is probably their most recognizable creation. It’s ideal for dogs who love to chew, but it can actually do more than that:
- The KONG toy is suitable both for individual play thanks to its unpredictable bounce and for fetch time with the owner.
- The toy is available in three sizes.
- You can fill the KONG toy with your dog’s favorite treats to extend playing time and add to the dog’s enthusiasm.
- The rubber in the toy helps maintain your pup’s dental hygiene.
Benebone Wishbone Dog Chew Toy
Dogs love chewing on bones, but it’s not always safe and easily attainable. If you’re looking for cheap dog chew toys that look just like the real thing, here are a few reasons to choose the Benebone toy:
- The construction of the toy is perfect for dogs and provides for an easy and strong grip.
- The toy is available in three sizes, ranging for dogs from under 30 lbs to over 90 lbs.
- The Benebone chew toy is flavored with bacon, and not the artificial bacon flavour! It’s infused with genuine bacon, and dogs can always tell the difference.
- The nylon used in the production of the toy ensures prolonged use.
Chuckit! Dog Ball Launcher
In case you’re on a search for cheap puppy toys that are great for bonding time between you and your pup, the Chuckit! ball launcher is one of the first toys you need to check out:
- A ball launcher is perfect if you have trouble throwing the ball to a long distance for as long as your dog needs.
- With this launcher, you can not only throw the ball, but also pick it up without bending down or getting your hands dirty.
- The launcher is very lightweight and portable; plus, it works perfectly for playing fetch on the water.
- This toy comes with a tennis ball, but it’s also compatible with the rubber Chuckit! ball we’ve reviewed earlier.
Outward Hound Hide-A-Squirrel Toy
This is probably the most unusual-looking dog toy you’ll see today. Its whimsical design is fun for the owners, but it’s even more fun for the dog, since it stimulates its natural instincts. With the Outward Hound toy, you will get the following:
- There are two ways to play: either hide the squirrels inside the log and allow your dog to find them, or initiate a game of fetch with your pup.
- Each squirrel comes with a squeaker for your dog’s enjoyment.
- If you often need to leave your dog alone, this toy will effortlessly eliminate its boredom.
Aspen Pet Plush Carrot Toy
Cheap dog toys don’t get simpler than that. However, since you’re shopping for a dog, the simplicity is exactly what you need — most dogs aren’t big fans of expensive, elaborate designs. This toy can become your dog’s favorite for several reasons:
- It comes in one universal size that can fit dogs of all breeds.
- The toy is easily washable, helping you improve the hygiene of play time.
- Let your dog play on its own or throw the carrot in a game of fetch.
- The toy comes with a sound effect ranging from a squeak to a roar.
Benebone Maplestick Real Wood Dog Chew Toy
Benebone is known for selling cheap dog toys online that resemble the things dogs like to play with it in the wild. This chew toy has many advantages over its competitors:
- The chewing stick is made from nylon, which increases its durability even when it’s used by an aggressive chewer.
- The toy is flavored with genuine maple wood and doesn’t contain any artificial flavors.
- The construction of the stick toy is easy for the dogs to hold on to for hours of addictive chewing.
- The three sizes cater to pups ranging from under 30 lbs to over 90 lbs.
Zippy Paws Woodland Friends Plush Dog Toy
Visually, the Woodland Friends toy from Zippy Paws is similar to the Outward Hound squirrel toy. However, there are a few important differences:
- Instead of squirrels, this toy comes with chipmunks, which is great for the sense of novelty if your dog is already used to squirrels.
- The durable material of the toy allows it to be used as a teething toy for puppies.
- The Woodland Friends toy was designed for larger dogs, but smaller dogs can enjoy playing with a single chipmunk.
- The toy is perfect for individual play or for playing fetch with the owner.
West Paw Zogoflex Dog Ball
If the size of a tennis ball is perfect for your dog but you’re not happy with their durability, the West Paw dog ball is the next best thing:
- Made from a special Zogoflex material, this dog ball is extremely durable.
- The ball floats on water, which means it has every chance of becoming your dog’s favorite beach activity.
- The vibrant colors of the ball will be impossible for your dog to miss.
- The West Paw ball can be cleaned in a dishwasher for better hygiene.
Puppy Chew Teething Rope Toys Set
There are not many things dogs love more than a good old game of tug-of-war, but playing it often means going through several toys in less than a week. If you don’t want your dog’s favorite past time to break your bank, here are a few reasons to choose this rope set:
- The set contains four ropes in different configurations, which means you’ll always have something new to surprise your pup with.
- Numerous reviews report the rope toys to be impressively sturdy and durable.
- The ropes can be enjoyed by the dog on its own, used for teething, or come in handy during a fetching session.
- Regularly chewing on the rope helps clean your dog’s teeth and gums.
Cheap dog toys don’t have to be boring or come with low quality. These 10 options for affordable dog toys will help you keep your pup entertained without spending a fortune on expensive devices.