When it comes to picking the right dog bone toy for your pup, the variety of options in the pet product market is nearly endless. There are natural and synthetic bones of every shape, color, and flavor you can imagine.
Experienced dog owners have their favorite toy, and Benebones are the chew toy of choice for so many happy dogs and their owners. Find out whether a Benebone Wishbone is a good option for your pup right now!
In the Benebone reviews, you will find plenty of strong pros of this chew toy:
- The ergonomic shape of the toy makes it very easy for the dog to conveniently hold it in one place while chewing.
- To make the toy even more irresistible for your pup, the Benebone Wishbone toy is infused with natural chicken, bacon, or peanut butter.
- There are three sizes of the toy available, with each size having clear recommended dog weight on their packaging.
- While the Benebone looks like a genuine wishbone, it is actually made from nylon, which makes it more durable than its natural counterparts.
Benebone Wishbone is an all-around great choice of a dog chew toy, but it does come with its share of cons:
- The extra-strength nylon used in the Benebone can be too tough for puppies or older dogs and can even damage their teeth after prolonged play. Buyers have reported broken teeth and damaged gums in the past.
- Even though the toy is advertised as a super durable one, it is still prone to breakages, and small pieces falling off the toy can actually be harmful to the dog. In many cases, the pieces that fall off are very sharp and risk hurting your dog’s gastrointestinal system.
- The design of the toy isn’t the most exciting one in the world and the flavor is rather mild, so there is a possibility that your dog won’t immediately like the Benebone.
If you and your dog prefer durable toys with no extra functionality or flashy design, the Benebone Wishbone should be right up your street! After all, most buyers of this toy are very happy with what they got.