PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher
Fetch is one of the favorite activities for millions of dogs around the world. It seems like they can retrieve the ball thrown by the owner for hours without getting tired. Playing fetch is great for developing the dog’s physique, stimulating her mental abilities, and simply giving the dog and her owner lots of fun.
On the other hand, playing fetch with your dog is a very time-consuming activity. Throwing the ball to the necessary distance is physically tiring and nearly impossible for owners with back or hand problems. Plus, sometimes you need to leave your dog to play on her own.
The PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher dog toy is the ideal solution for these problems. Here is everything you need to know before buying the PetSafe ball launcher.
Look through different automatic ball launchers
- There are two options for powering your ball launcher: a set of batteries and a power cord, which means this toy can be used both for indoor and outdoor play.
- There are 9 distance settings ranging from 8 to 30 feet, as well as 6 angle settings, which allows you to regularly mix up the throwing pattern and prevent your pup from getting bored.
- You can easily train your dog to drop the retrieved balls back into the launcher and allow her to completely control the process, completely eliminating yourself from the play.
- The ball launcher is perfectly compatible with standard tennis balls — you can simply replace the old ones when they become worn out.
- The PetSafe launcher comes with multiple motion sensors to prevent the launch when pets or humans are standing in close proximity to the device.
- The toy is equipped with a carry hopper for easy transportation.
- In order to avoid possible exhaustion from non-stop play, the PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher has a 15-minute rest feature between throwing sessions.
- The tennis balls will become quickly covered in saliva and dirt, and while they can be replaced with generic tennis balls, they will almost inevitably transfer the dirt to the inside of the launcher.
- The toy produces various sounds when operating, which can be frightening for sensitive dogs.
- The plastic used in the construction of the launcher is rather delicate and may eventually crack if the toy is regularly dropped.
- Some reviewers of the PetSafe ball launcher report that the device cannot throw the ball to the longest distance, although this malfunction doesn’t appear to be common.
The PetSafe Dog Ball Launcher is a great option for energetic dogs and their less energetic or simply busy owners!