Tired of spending a fortune on replacing dog toys? Check out 11 most indestructible toys that will satisfy your pup’s chewing needs without breaking the bank!
Some dogs are predisposed to destroying every toy that gets in their field of vision — that’s just a fact. If your pet is an aggressive chewer, you have probably grown tired of always having to buy new toys for your pup. Whether it’s a plastic or rubber ball, a plush animal, or a seemingly sturdy rope, your dog can completely destroy most toys in a matter of minutes.
Is this situation too familiar? You are definitely not alone, as thousands of dog owners are currently on a quest to find the one toy their pooch won’t ruin immediately. Whether it’s rubber, plastic, rope, or kevlar dog toys, their durability is the main parameter.
We have looked at dozens of dog toys for aggressive chewers to bring you the most durable ones. Here are 11 best indestructible dog toys that will give your pup unlimited fun.
1. Nylabone Dura Chew
Nylabone is the brand behind some of the best rated durable dog toys on Amazon, but their Dura Chew model is their absolute best-seller. Available in a variety of modifications, which includes the S-bone, the axis bone, the textured bone, and the textured ring, Nylabone Dura Chew has everything it takes to satisfy your pup:
- These toys are designed for extreme chewers, meaning that they can sustain enormous amount of pressure.
- There is a Nylabone for a pooch of any size, from a puppy to a 50+ lb dog.
- The toys are flavored to make it impossible for your pup to resist a chewing session.
- Having a favorite strong dog toy allows your pet to develop positive chewing habits.
- The bristle texture of the bones helps maintain the dental hygiene of your doggie.
2. Kong Extreme Dog Toy
The Kong Extreme Dog Toy is certainly not the prettiest chewing device, but the no-frills design is actually perfect for one of the toughest dog toys currently in the market. It is available in five different sizes, so you can choose the perfect one for your dog’s breed and chewing needs. With the Kong Extreme Dog Toy, you will get the following features:
- With a tough build and an ability to bounce, this toy will give your dog months of never-ending fun.
- The material used in the Kong toy helps clean your pup’s teeth and soothe its gums.
- The toy is hollow from one side, which means you can fill it with your dog’s favorite treats and double the fun!
- The Kong dog toy can be put in the freezer to make the chewing process even more exciting for your pooch.
3. Benebone Maplestick Chew Toy
If you are looking for indestructible dog toys that are as close to being natural as possible, then the chew toy from Benebone may be your best option! It looks and feels like a genuine wooden stick while being extremely durable. Benebone’s features include:
- The chew toy is made from a mix of nylon and maplestick, giving your dog the best of both worlds.
- The toy is available in three sizes, which means it’s easy to find the ideal toy for anyone from a chihuahua to an Alaskan malamute.
- The ergonomic design allows a firm and safe grip for your dog.
- The Benebone chew toy is naturally flavored and has every chance to become your pup’s favorite chewing device!
4. Petstages Dogwood Chew Toy
Most dogs are in love with sticks, but genuine wood sticks are hardly the world’s most durable dog toys. In fact, the mess from crushing a wood stick cannot be compared to the destruction of a rubber ball or plush toy. Luckily, Petstages offers a great alternative — a durable chew toy made to look and feel like the real deal:
- The Petstages Dogwood toy is as close as you can get to genuine wood while also enjoying the durability of artificial materials.
- Dogwood comes in four sizes, from petite to large.
- The chew toy is flavored with real wood to spark your dog’s interest. There is also a delicious BBQ flavor available.
- The texture of the toy makes it easy for the pooch to handle the stick while keeping the teeth clean and healthy.
5. Titan Busy Bounce Dog Toy
If your dog prefers toys that it can not only chew, but also play with, look for unbreakable dog toys with additional features, like this Busy Bounce toy from Titan. It’s available in two sizes, medium and large, and there are at least four reasons to get it:
- Titan Busy Bounce is made from FDA-approved rubber and can withstand all kinds of heavy use, including teething and tearing.
- As the name suggests, this toy is able to bounce, and the bouncing pattern is so unpredictable that it will keep your pup entertained for hours.
- The ball can double as a treat dispenser: simply fill it with your dog’s favorite treats and peanut butter to show your affection and care.
- Busy Bounce is dishwasher safe for better hygiene.
6. Monster K9 Indestructible Dog Ball
There are numerous pet brands that claim to offer indestructible dog chew toys, but few of them can actually back up their promises with a lifetime guarantee. The Monster K9 Indestructible Dog Ball, which is our pick for the best indestructible dog toy, wants to become your dog’s one and only rubber ball, and here is what it has to offer:
- The ball is 7cm in diameter and made from industrial strength natural rubber, which is why it is immune to punctures and tears.
- Thanks to the universal size and durable build, the Monster K9 ball is perfect for medium to large breeds, although even huge dogs will enjoy their experience with this toy.
- The rubber used for the ball is non-toxic, so even if your dog does manage to bite a piece of the ball, you can rest assured it will do no harm.
- If you are not happy with the quality or the durability of the Monster K9 ball, simply contact the company and get either a full refund or a free replacement.
7. West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Dog Bone Chew
If your dog is one of the pooches who can spend hours gnawing on the same toy, you need something extra durable. The West Paw dog bone chew was designed with the most persistent and strong chewers in mind, and here is what makes it one of the best durable toys:
- The bone is available in three sizes and four colours, which means you can easily distinguish between the toys if you have more than one dog.
- The rubber for the West Paw toy is FDA-approved and BPA-free.
- The toy is dishwasher-safe.
- With the West Paw dog bone chew, you can have entertaining fetching sessions not only on the ground, but also on the water — this dog toy floats!
8. Nylabone Dental Dinosaur Chew
In case you are on a search for a chewing toy for your dog that is not only durable, but also fun to look at, these Nylabone Dinosaur chew toys are right up your street. Made by the renowned Nylabone pet brand, the Dinosaur Chew has a few significant advantages:
- The toy is available in a single size, but there are three types of dinosaurs you can get, which means your pet will never be bored with its new chewing device.
- The Nylabone Dinosaur Chew is flavored with scrumptious chicken.
- The texture of the chewing toys ensures a solid grip and helps maintain the dental hygiene of your pooch.
- The size of the toy is perfect for aggressive chewers that weigh up to 50 lbs.
9. Goughnuts Original Dog Chew Ring
Sometimes you and your dog are not in a mood for a fancy design or a variety of cutting-edge features — all you want is a solid and durable toy that will last for a long time. The Original Dog Chew Ring from Goughnuts is an excellent choice for several reasons:
- The ring is able to float and can be safely used for fetching both on the ground and on water.
- The Goughnut ring is so sturdy that it is a great option for teething puppies.
- The variety of sizes and colors makes it easy to find the right toy for your pup.
- Goughnut is so convinced that their ring is indestructible that if your dog manages to chew through the upper layer to expose the red material underneath, the brand will replace your ring for free.
10. Oneisall Dog Toy For Aggressive Chewers
The bone-shaped dog toy is a classic, but few of the toy bones represented in the market can compete with the Oneisall toy in terms of strength. The Oneisall dog toy can become your new favorite thanks to the following features:
- The bone toy is available in three sizes and can fit any breed, from a poodle to a bull terrier.
- This toy is ideal for training, managing destructive behavior, or keeping your dog entertained while it’s home alone.
- The delicious bacon flavor will make it impossible for the doggie not to like the new toy.
- The Oneisall bone toy helps control plaque and tartar, keeping your pup’s teeth clean.
11. Goughnuts Indestructible Chew Toy
Kevlar chew toys are hard to come by, which is one of the reasons this plain black stick from Goughnuts has become such a huge hit worldwide. Other reasons to get a Goughnuts kevlar stick or ring include:
- Kevlar is one of the most durable materials known to man and can survive aggressive chewing even by very large breeds.
- This chew stick combines the best from technology and tradition to deliver a new generation of dog toys.
- In the unlikely situation where your dog cracks the outer black layer and the inside red layer is exposed, contact Goughnut for a free replacement of the toy.
Most dog chew toys branded as “indestructible” are made either from rubber or kevlar, and you can’t really go wrong with both of these choices. The only thing that matters is that your dog enjoys the toy and you don’t have to budget for expensive toy replacements every week.