Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Bone
If your dog belongs to the heavy chewers, you probably spend a good chunk of your life trying to find a toy that is both safe and durable enough for your dog’s extreme chewing needs. In a quest to save the furniture, shoes, and other valuable items from being destroyed by an avid chewer, dog owners go to great lengths.
Luckily, there are plenty of durable dog toys in the market, and one of them is the Nylabone Power Chew. The Nylabone chew bone has been a dog owner favorite for years. So is Nylabone safe and durable like it says? Find out right now!
Here are the biggest pros of the Dura Chew toy by Nylabone:
- Nylabone Dura Chew comes in two sizes and can fit a huge variety of dogs.
- The bone shape of the toy is very familiar to the dogs and the flavor makes it almost irresistible for your pup.
- Nylabone Dura Chew is branded for the extreme chewers, which means even the most aggressive chewers will find it difficult to destroy the Dura Chew within minutes like they do with other toys.
- The surface of the toy is textured and even has bristles for efficiently cleaning your dog’s teeth and massaging her gums.
- If your dog is not the most avid chewer in the world, the Nylabone Dura Chew can last her for many months, which is not something you can say about most dog toys.
While the Nylabone Dura Chew is a strong contender for the best chewing toy for dogs, there are a few cons you need to consider:
- Occasionally, small pieces can fall off the bone, which may result in choking or some damage to your pup’s mouth and intestines.
- The extremely durable structure of the toy has its drawback: it can chip or break your dog’s teeth even if you have been taking good care of them all along.
- The flavor infused into the Nylabone Dura Chew is rather subtle, so if your dog is a fan of strong smells, she may ignore the toy for some time.
With the exception of a few minor drawbacks, the Dura Chew by Nylabone is a great option if your dog is a powerful chewer. It’s safe, durable, and has the ability to maintain your pup’s dental hygiene.